Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back to School Bus

(Details about the Rockin' Guitar contest coming next week. You could win $500!)

Could it really be back to school time already?!?! I know some moms can't wait to get their kiddos back to school but for me it's depressing. I love having my kiddos home with me during the summer and I love the more mellow pace of your days.

But alas, school starts for us in less than 2 weeks. My big dilemma this year will be keeping the 4 year old entertained while his brothers are in school. He gets bored without them around. He will be in Preschool 2 days a week but there is still a lot more time to fill up.

I think I will do a letter of the week with him and come up with various activities that we can do together. (Watch for posts about that.)

But you know what else will keep him entertained? This great LeapFrog toy is going to help. I am telling you, LeapFrog toys are always the best toys that we own. We have several other great ones at our house. We just got this one last week and it is a HUGE hit. It's the LeapFrog Touch Magic Learning Bus:

And it's not just popular with with the 4 year old-do you see that little baby hand reaching in there trying to get it away from his big brother?

Ya, baby boy loves it too!

Guess what? His big brothers (ages 7 and 9) love it too. You'd think they would be beyond this, but nope. They love it. Don't you love toys like that? We brought it on our road trip to Denver and it kept kids entertained during the long drive.

It's simple to use-all you have to do is touch it to with your finger. (Hence the name Tough Magic right?)

Other features:
  • Teaches letters and letter recognition
  • Sings songs like Wheels on the Bus and ABC's
  • Early vocabulary learning
  • Piano keyboard
  • 2 Drum pads
  • Animals
  • 3 modes-letter exploration, music and learning
It's great. Seriously. It's great. 

Learn more about it and buy it here.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and was given free product by LeapFrog.  The content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)